Solus Ceramics is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of commercial wall and floor tiles, offering a range of more than 60,000 porcelain, ceramic, glass, metal and natural stone products.
Overview and Objectives of the Position:
• Sales Executives
• Internal Departments – (Such as but limited to) Orders, samples, Warehouse
• Management & Senior Management Team
• Liaise with customers and suppliers by telephone, fax and e-mail
• Ensure accurate placement of orders with manufacturers and suppliers
• Arrange cost effective international transportation of orders to the UK
• Organise Express and container deliveries direct to site.
• Organise UK transportation to site where necessary.
• Acknowledge ongoing status of order to the customer
• Assist with booking in of incoming orders and stock to the Sage stock system
• Prepare Sales Order documentation for despatch
• Collating new product code detail for ‘Stock loaders’ to be added to Sage by Stock Control
• Update and maintain accurate communication and forecasts on CRM system for Sales Executive and Corporate projects
• Continuously monitor all stocks allocated to Live Sales Orders for pro-forma and account customers
• Assist in posting incoming invoices to Sage 200 for payment
• Liaise with Credit Control regarding new accounts, account limits, on hold orders for despatch within Sage
• Process Sales Returns in agreement with the Managing Director and ensuring stock is moved into miscellaneous bins when codes are created
• Offer customers add-on products to increase sales
• Carry out further tasks as may from time to time be delegated to you by your manager
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Qualities:
• Similar previous role
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to motivate and encourage staff, to deal effectively with internal and external contacts ranging from executive to administrative levels, and to produce effective summaries and reports as required..
• Highly-motivated self-starter, with a positive, professional attitude, strong work ethic, and critical attention to detail.
• Evidence of strong analytical skills and strategic thinking.
• High degree of personal integrity and professional accountability.
• Excellent verbal and written English
• Knowledge of other languages are an advantage.
CV with covering letter addressing the criteria.