Sales Support – Birmingham
Job Type: Full-time Monday to Friday (08:30 – 17:00)
Required experience: Sales Support / Administrator: 1 year
Overview and Objectives of the Position:
Working with the internal and external sales team to provide full administrative support to a designated sales executive and excellent customer service to external customers. A varying range of administrative duties are required.
- Sales Executives
- Internal Departments – (Such as but limited to) Orders, samples, Warehouse
- Management & Senior Management Team
- To answer the telephone and assist with general enquiries
- Process architect/contractor sample requests, including web requests as required by your designated Sales Executive.
- Order in samples from suppliers as required, monitoring the order’s progress and liaising with Samples department and Sales Executive regarding its receipt.
- Cleanse sample report for Sales Executive to monitor our initial enquiry opportunities
Produce pricing quotations, including initial quotations and cloned quotes to non-corporate and corporate customers as required.
- Request PTV/SRV/NCS tests on various products through Filemaker system, then forward the relevant results/certificates as required by your designated Sales Executive.
- Process factory registrations and reservations as requested by your designated Sales Executive
- Provide product specific data sheets as requested
- Provide Cleaning and Maintenance Schedules as required
- Continuously updating and maintaining an accurate CRM database of project opportunities, company marketing wall and customer details.
- CRM data cleansing for weekly tracking and monthly pipeline reports to maintain an accurate sales forecast as required Sales Executive.
- Along with designated Sales Executive and Project Tracking team ensure accurate use of CRM diary, ensuring all client appointments are logged & follow up calls/emails
- Compose letters/faxes/e-mails as requested by Sales Executive
- Carry out further tasks as may from time to time be delegated to you by your manager and Sales Executive.
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Qualities:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to motivate and encourage staff, to deal effectively with internal and external contacts ranging from executive to administrative levels, and to produce effective summaries and reports as required.
- Highly-motivated self-starter, with a positive, professional attitude, strong work ethic, and critical attention to detail.
- Evidence of strong analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- High degree of personal integrity and professional accountability.
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Knowledge of other languages are an advantage.
- Birmingham, UK